Re: Wheezy / Lemote Yeeloong

On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 12:28 +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Did you check the logfile or the virtual console with the logs enabled
> (I think that was alt+f4, but I'm not sure I remember right).

This is what I saw on the virtual console after hitting alt-f4:

        main-menu[226]: INFO: Menu item 'pkgsel' selected
        pkgsel: checking for (security) updates to the base system
        WARNING **: Configuring 'pkgsel' failed with error code 127
        WARNING **: Menu item 'pkgsel' failed.

Is there a way to get more detailed information?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred