d-i for Wheezy / Lemote Yeeloong

* Kip Warner (kip@thevertigo.com) [130724 03:18]:
> On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 12:28 +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > Did you check the logfile or the virtual console with the logs enabled
> > (I think that was alt+f4, but I'm not sure I remember right).
>
> This is what I saw on the virtual console after hitting alt-f4:

>         main-menu[226]: INFO: Menu item 'pkgsel' selected
>         pkgsel: checking for (security) updates to the base system
>         WARNING **: Configuring 'pkgsel' failed with error code 127
>         WARNING **: Menu item 'pkgsel' failed.
>
> Is there a way to get more detailed information?

I need to admit that I don't know much about the internals of d-i well
enough. http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/internals/ch02.html#id319503
might be worth looking at (but I couldn't spot something obvious), and
I'm not sure if dpkg --configure pkgsel in the d-i system is
appropriate.

I Cced d-boot, perhaps someone there has an idea how to debug that
further.

Andi