Re: DSA concerns for jessie architectures (mips*)

于 2013/6/26 3:19, Andreas Barth 写道:
Yes, thanks. I already have received some helpful hints from him - my mail was just between "box powered on successfully" and "we have a working debian kernel package", which is a natural point with adding new hardware to our setup every time. Nothing bad re 3A, and sorry if someone read it that way. (That's the reason why I asked for "please let's check again in two months", because it just needs a bit of time also on my sid, but nothing else than that probably.) (And just for those who are curious, I have now an kernel built by myself, but some more steps need to be done - just on the next step on the way to have everything done. Nothing unexpected, but everything normal.) Andi
Thanks. There must be something wrong in merging debian related patches. We will help to solve that.

Regards