Re: What is the status of Debian on Lemote Fuloong?

On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 09:40:26AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Javier Vasquez (j.e.vasquez.v@gmail.com) [120708 01:09]:

> >  And I have no clue about official way to install debian on mini-pc.

This is what I am trying to understand also. But I don't even know an
unofficial way...

> My last installed was using the d-i netinstall image and booting from
> net. This was however some time ago, my most recent installs were on
> the Fuloong 2E with d-i (and a custom kernel).

I did find a Yeelong page on Debian Wiki, but many things lead me to believe
it doesn't work on Fuloong including some old discussions on this list.

Is there an authoritative Debian Fuloong page? You guys seem to have figured
things out but I am lost, partially because I am not a Debian user and don't
know how things are set up and organized.

--
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong