Re: Is this a bug? xmame complains compiled byte ordering doesn't match machine byte ordering

* Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com> [2009-06-05 00:11]:
> running on mipsel
>
> zhangweiwu@casablanca:~$ xmame
> error: compiled byte ordering doesn't match machine byte ordering.
> compiled for MSB first, are you sure you chose the right cpu in
> makefile.unix?
>
> All other programs I installed does not have this problem. Could it be a
> packager's mistake?

Certainly seems so.  I don't care about this package since it's in
non-free but I suggest you file a bug in the bug tracking system.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/