SGI O2: Clock problem and Bind9 problem after upgrading to Lenny

Hi.

I have a SGI O2 R5000 and after upgrading from 4.0 Etch to 5.0 Lenny I
have various problems:

The first one (not critical) is that when linux starts appears a
warning message like:

  Cannot access the Hardware clock via any known method

Later on the logs I have seen a message 'Unable to open rtc'.

The most serious problem I have is that bind9 doesn't start.

During bootup when Debian start the services, bind9 hangs (no error,
no message, anything, it just hangs). ¿Is there any method to skip a
service while booting up?.

The only thing I can do is restart via 'Ctrl+Alt+Del' going in to
runlevel 6. When I start in single user mode and try to start named
daemon I get this error:

iptable.c:166: REQUIRE (prev > 0) failed
Aborted.

Bind9 is important for my setup ¿Any ideas/sugessions? I have search
in debian-bugs but I haven't found anything similar.

Thanks in advance