Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.25-rc5

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:17:37 +0100 tsbogend@alpha.franken.de (Thomas Bogendoerfer) wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:12:43AM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
[...]
> I've installed etch with hal on the harddisk and the system doesn't
> crash. Are you using etch, lenny or sid ? Is there a cdrom inserted ?
> Are you using the internal cdrom or an externel one ?

This is a vanilla etch+security system with a few packages from lenny; I am not using the cdrom device; it is the internal cdrom (never used) shipped with the machine; there is not cdrom into the drive.

Scripts in /etc/init.d from packages not in etch are:
initscripts 2.86.ds1-38.1
sysv-rc 2.86.ds1-38.1
hylafax-server 2:4.4.4-5

Bye,