Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.25-rc5

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 09:52:16PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Thomas, does 2.6.25-rc5 work for you on an O2?

my self built kernel boots and works with NFS root.

> Giuseppe sees the problem below with the kernel from
> http://people.debian.org/~tbm/mips/kernel/r10771/

boots and works with NFS root as well.

Looking at the call trace indicates some interaction with cdroms. I'm
going to install something on the harddisk and see, if things are
still working.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]