Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.25-rc5

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:12:43AM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> I think the crashing program is hald-probe-storage, included in "hal"
> package. So, if you install and run it at startup, you should be able to
> reproduce it.

I've installed etch with hal on the harddisk and the system doesn't
crash. Are you using etch, lenny or sid ? Is there a cdrom inserted ?
Are you using the internal cdrom or an externel one ?

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]