Re: Cobalt RaQ2
* Raf Vanreppelen <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2007-05-15 12:34]:
> I'm trying to install a debian kernel on a cobalt raq2. I already
> used the instructions as described on the site and the installation
> itself (through ssh) goes perfectly. The system doesn't report any
> error. However, the system doesn't start up after the installation
> is done. The boot partition is ext2ro and I've already tried to put
> all the other partitions like that but still there's no result.
- Can you check whether the "bootable" flash is set on the boot
partition (i.e. the first partition).
- Can you boot CoLo from the network (as you did for the installation)
and then tell it to start Linux from disk. Does this work?
- Do you have a serial console? If so, what does it say?
- Do you have a smaller disk? Some people claim disks over 30 GB
don't work for them.
- Cobalt RaQ2
- From: "Raf Vanreppelen" <email@example.com>