Re: System halt after a short time

Bummer. It took a while, but I finally narrowed it down to a pair in my box just pulling them out 2 at a time.

Good Luck,

-S-

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:

Il giorno mar, 03/04/2007 alle 09.36 -0400, J. Scott Kasten ha scritto:
Hi,

Let's try something to quickly differentiate between your machine and your
install.

[...]

I managed to restart the SGI with the Debian installer and I got the
same problem during a phase called "download release file". So I am
pretty sure this is an hardware problem. I'll try to investigate further
on this.

Thanks,
Giuseppe