Re: unable to boot debian on a IP22

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 10:18:02AM +0000, Thiemo Seufer wrote:

> Boot with "bootp(): append=console=ttyS0", or "setenv console d1"
> in the firmware. The installer manual explains that bit further.

Ok, it works now. In fact, I was already using console=d1, but the
etch daily tftpboot image I was trying seems to be broken
somehow. Using the official sarge tftboot image plus console=d1 was
the right combinaison. I've just finished an nfsroot debian sarge
installation. I'll investigate the issue with etch when I'll have some
more free time.

Thanks for the help

Pierre Letouzey