Re: Experimental MIPS 2.6 kernels - please test

* Harald <vdwerff@gmail.com> [2006-02-17 12:03]:
> I now tried the latest kernel and the fb works.

Good news!  Thanks for testing.

> Booting still halts after bringing up networking. When I skip
> networking, the O2 boots normally.

What do you mean with halts?  It stops after that "IPv6 over IPv4
tunneling driver" message?  I don't see that in your logs.  And how do
you skip networking?  By disconnecting the network cable?

FWIW, Ethernet works here without any problems.

> Unfortunately, the keyboard also doesn' t work, so alltogether I
> cannot log on the system to play around.

Thanks for the note.  I forgot to enable the IP32 PS/2 controller...
I'm building new images now.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/