Re: Experimental MIPS 2.6 kernels - please test

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 10:53:59AM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2006-02-14 01:24]:
> > FWIW, I talked to some Gentoo guys and I'm currently building a kernel
> > that *might* work better.  I'll upload them when I get up tomorrow.
>
> Can you try the new kernel.  fb might work with it.

sorry, but it didn't help. Also I wont be able to test anything more
for the next couple of weeks. I'm off to a conference...

Thank you all for your great work; when I'm back I can again start
testing, perhaps diving a little deeper into the mips stuff.

Cheers Christian