Re: Experimental MIPS 2.6 kernels - please test

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 10:53:59AM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Can you try the new kernel.  fb might work with it.

Martin,

I tried your kernels as well. The previous ones could boot the O2 (with 180 Mb memory), but fb did not work. The network interface was brought up as well (could ping it), but booting stopped directly after that.

I now tried the latest kernel and the fb works. Booting still halts after bringing up  networking. When I skip networking, the O2 boots normally. Unfortunately, the keyboard also doesn' t work, so alltogether I cannot log on the system to play around.

The point about where networking seems to give trouble (during boot and also shutdown) is the "IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver", this is the last message I get on console & in syslog.

You can find the bootlog at: http://www.itc.nl/personal/vdwerff/o2boot.txt

regards,

Harald