Re: WRT54G Support?

* Thiemo Seufer <ths@networkno.de> [2006-02-14 13:17]:
> To overcome those two is the tricky part. Other than that, it's just a
> matter of doing the work (for kernel and installer).

The major problem imho (since I don't have the skills to fix it) is
the lack of proper kernel support - the OpenWRT folks maintain a 2.6
kernel but it really needs to be cleaned up and pushed into mainline.
The installer requires some tricky work (mostly because all of these
routers are just slightly different), but it's 'only' a matter of
work.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/