Re: WRT54G Support?

* Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss03@volumehost.net> [2006-02-14 06:32]:
> I finally drove in and installed OpenWRT on my WRT54G 1.1, but now
> that I've played with it, I was hoping to install a more complete
> distro, like debian.

I thought this device didn't have a USB port.  How/where do you
install Debian?

FWIW, I'm currently running Debian on a Netgear WGT634U, a
mipsel-based router with wifi, 5 port switch, 32 MB RAM, 8 MB flash
and a USB port so you can connect a hard drive.  I installed it
manually and compiled my own kernel, but I am working on getting
debian-installer to work on this, and similar devices such as the
WL-500g*, running.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/