mozilla also stuck (was Re: qt-x11-free stuck at Needs-Build on mipsel for two weeks)

On Friday 06 February 2004 11:32 pm, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Josh Metzler <joshdeb@metzlers.org> writes:
> > Is there anyone who can look into why qt-x11-free has been stuck at
> > Needs-Build on mipsel for two weeks now, and maybe give it a badly
> > needed push to get it building?
> >
> > Alternatively, if someone could build this on mipsel and upload it,
> > that would be great.
>
> Building. Madkiss told me he might have someone else building it but
> that didn't pan out. So now I'm doing it.
>
> > The previous version of qt-x11-free built without any problems on
>
> Iirc the previous version was stuck in the queue for 4 weeks and never
> build too.
>
> > mipsel, and it has been at or near the top of the Needs-Build queue
> > (http://buildd.debian.org/stats/?arch=mipsel&state=Needs-Build) for a
> > long time now.
> >
> > As someone pointed out earlier, 79 packages are waiting for it to build
> > on mipsel so they can move into testing
> > (http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/toplist.html).
> >
> > It is the only package that has not yet started building that is keeping
> > a complete KDE 3.1.5 out of testing.
> >
> > Josh Metzler
>
> I CCed Ryan on the problem as you might have seen. No responce so far.
>
> I'm suspecting he added qt-x11-free to weak-no-auto or something on
> the buildd so it never picks it up. But thats just guessing from
> watching the needs-build queue.
>
> MfG
>         Goswin

Thanks for building it.  Looking at the queue, it also looks like Mozilla has
been stuck since Jan 22nd, too.  It might not be as urgent that it build on
mipsel, as it is still building on mips, and it has some rc bugs against it
that also prevent it from moving into testing.

Josh