Re: qt-x11-free stuck at Needs-Build on mipsel for two weeks

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 05:32:01AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Josh Metzler <joshdeb@metzlers.org> writes:
>
> > Is there anyone who can look into why qt-x11-free has been stuck at
> > Needs-Build on mipsel for two weeks now, and maybe give it a badly
> > needed push to get it building?
> >
> > Alternatively, if someone could build this on mipsel and upload it,
> > that would be great.
>
> Building. Madkiss told me he might have someone else building it but
> that didn't pan out. So now I'm doing it.

That "someone" was me - I have it built but I have not yet had time to
test whether it is ok. I can do a "blind" upload, but normally I do some
basic testing before uploading a build.
That is why I asked whether somebody volunteered for testing the
package - I probably won't be able to do that before next week.

Regards,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>