Re: O2+ kernel, framebuffer & installer state?

> Debian has currently no support for O2, mainly because the developers
> have either no such hardware or not enough time. It is however
> relatively simple to add installer support once the kernel is stable.

i'm running linux on O2 in text mode by installing root.tar.gz package from
debian mips installation. I'm using kernel 2.5.47 (Glaurung's kernel)
next step is to install binary package. Gentoo compiling is not working,
RedHat 7.1 is a mess....netbsd too
is there an easy way to try installing debian from this scratch ?

Manu