O2+ kernel, framebuffer & installer state?

Hi,

I've got an O2+ RM7000 at home and I would like to install Debian on it,
but I've read that the framebuffer is currently only partly supported
and that on some points O2 != O2+.

So I wondered, can you help me with this one and if so, can I in turn
help you with testing the installer etc.

Gr,
Christian
CPU: QED RM7000 Processor Chip Revision: 3.2
FPU: QED RM7000 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 2.0
1 350 MHZ IP32 Processor
Main memory size: 256 Mbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 256 Kbytes on Processor 0
Ternary unified instruction/data cache size: 1 Mbyte on Processor 0
Instruction cache size: 16 Kbytes
Data cache size: 16 Kbytes
FLASH PROM version 4.18
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version ADAPTEC 7880
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
  CDROM: unit 4 on SCSI controller 0
Integral SCSI controller 1: Version ADAPTEC 7880
On-board serial ports: tty1
On-board serial ports: tty2
On-board EPP/ECP parallel port
CRM graphics installed
Integral Ethernet: ec0, version 1
Iris Audio Processor: version A3 revision 0
Video: MVP unit 0 version 1.4
 with no AV Card or Camera.
Vice: TRE