Serial Console on Qube2

I recently acquired 4 Qube2's and can't get the serial console to work with them. I've been using the serial console with one other Qube2 and a bunch of Raq2's for a few months now with no problem, but these Qube2's I just acquired are not cooperating. Is it possible the baud rate has been changed on these machines from the default and is being stored in nvram? If so how do you reset the baud rate.

Somewhat unrelated, I've seen some mention on the Web of entering the Qube2 bios and issuing commands to do things like boot from a device. How do you enter the bios and what commands are available?

Chris