Re: Unable to tftp to Indy

> The newer kernel in
> http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/install/r4k-ip22/
> has probably a fix for this.

It seems to boot a bit further than the other one I tried - but still
dies with an oops.  It gets a bus error (epc == 8816fe98, ra == 880e937c)
immediately after trying to decompress the boot image to the
RAMdisk.  This time it dies in ip22-berr.c::be_ip22_interrupt,
line 48 - which ultimately leads to a kernel panic.

I can type out the entire traceback if need be (no serial cable here,
unfortunately), if that would help.  This is so frustrating...  So
close, yet still not up...

Thanks,

- Cameron.