Re: Debootstrap issues

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:45:36 -0500
Len Sorensen <lsorense@opengraphics.com> wrote:

> Sounds like the "difficult to access" memory sticks are the first ones
> in the memory space and hence the ones used first and for the most
> important stuff (the kernel).  If they were defective that would
> certainly explain things.  Of course at this point it might make sense
> to do the install from scratch again with a newly formated filesystem
> to make sure nothing went wrong with the install due to previous
> attempts.

Actually, I'm trying to reinstall Debian once again, cause dpkg kept
segfaulting every time I used it. But I'm still struggling with the
installation process for the time being :(
I'm trying all the different combinations of RAM I can, and I have to
test a couple more left, because none were efficient. I'll keep the list
informed.

--
Lucas Moulin <lucaramel@yahoo.fr>
"I wish I had a shilling for every senseless killing, I'd buy a