Re: Debian tarballs for Cobalt Qube 2

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> What kernel is in the above tarball?

It's the one from Paul Martin's NFS kernel/drivers site. 2.4.18.

> Do all the normal user space programs work with that kernel? I had a version
> where things like "ls" were broken.

Everything except the DHCP server works, so far. It's missing
CONFIG_PACKET and CONFIG_FILTER, which is why I plan to build a new one.

--
|Colin Smith:  Colin.Smith at archeus.plus.com   |   Windows 2000    |
|Remember, danger is nature's way of thinning out|        AKA        |