Re: Install hangs...

You're probably not noticing the same thing I didn't notice.

This is the point where the system goes into "serial console mode" (at
least with mine) and though it seems to hang, it's really just active on
the serial port. You'll have to have another computer to use the serial
connection... Not many people are clear about that point on install
intructions from what I found... Read here for more info:
http://jobeus.net/?a=indy

Let me know if you get it working.