Install hangs...

I have an odd problem... no matter what I do my bootp install hangs after it loads the image (tftpboot.img)

I have done the following:

setenv srvaddr 192.168.1.2    // the bootp/dhcp test box
set DEBUG 1 // btw I get the same result with or without the debug flag

boop()/tftpboot.img

I get:

obtaining /tftpboot.img from server 192.168.1.2

// network activity ....

2027520+1762928+95120 entry 0x8800246c

then my mouse stops working (kbd lights still work but no chars on screen)

I can't seem any messages on here from people stuck at the same point as me... anyone have any insight?

Thanks

-- Mike Rivett
    rivettmj@nospamexplodingcow.com