Re: No script to make CDs bootable for mips ...

> I think the "correct" way to create bootable CDs is using EFS since the
> Indy's PROM can handle this. Are there any tools for writing EFS? A
> google search revealed nothing usefull.

Here is a utility of unknown origin to create SGI bootable CD images;
the license status is unknown, so use with caution.  I can't find any documentation
or support for this script besides the included manpage.

http://dbz.icequake.net/files/mkefs.tar.gz

This still probably doesn't solve the blocksize problem.  Also, I've never
used it, so I have no idea if it works or not.

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>, icq=10317253