Re: indigo2 installation

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 05:02:47PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> Also - What CPU has that Indigo2 ? Only R4k variants are supported ...

It is a R4?00.  4400, I think.  In any case, the installer now happily
boots on it.  However, I've hit another snag:  The disk in the machine
does not have an SGI disklabel.  fdisk apparently can't create it.  Do I
need to create this disklabel under IRIX? (I do hope not!)  It appears
that the installation cannot continue without an SGI disklabel.

noah