Q's about multiboot (was: Re: all broken )

will debian co-exist and install alongside irix and or netbsd? is there a
problem with different disk label formats? forgive my ignorance on disk
labels, i havent tried this but i was intending to. (hoping to have adsl
first, installing over modem was a bit painful!). also, will debian be ok with
a second scsi disk?

GREG