Re: Deskstation Tyne

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 10:02:20AM -0600, Zach Lowry wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I recently came into posession of a Deskstation Tyne, and know very
> little about it so far. I have a few questions that I hope this list
> may be able to answer:
>
> 1. Who is the current maintainer of the Tyne part of the kernel, and
> is there any active development being done? If not, how can I become
> involved?

I dont think there is a current maintainer - I dont even think the stuff
compiles or works. It might be a starting point for someone with a lot
of enthusiasm to get it working.

> 2. Is Deskstation in business? At all? Is there any way I can get
> some documentation or information about this board?

None that i have seen - Read the source luke.

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium