Re: Problem installing woody on an Indigo2

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 05:01:12PM +0000, Mat Withers wrote:
> I'm then  mounting install root 3.0.15 via nfs and then going through the installation proces. The problem comes when installing the base system (using 'network' as a source). The installer downloads about 3/4 of the packages and then stops with the error "Couldn't download modutils".
Did you try testing or unstable? Testing has just recently been created
for mips, so packages might be missing. A look into
 ftp.de.debian.org:/debian/dists/woody/main/binary-mips/Packages
shows that modutils is indeed missing. You can try unstable instead.
 -- Guido