FW: Booting Kernel Problems on Indy and indigo2

Opps I cut the mail list address by accident

Information contained in this email message is intended only for
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please immediately notify us by email
to postmaster@ndsuk.com and destroy the original message.