Re: XFree86 problems on an Indy

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 10:13:11PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 12:22:49AM +0200, Manuel Estrada Sainz wrote:
> >  Hello,
> >
> >  I have installed debian-mips in and Indy and I have a couple of questions:
> >
> > 	o How do I use the mouse, I currently can't run X because they
> > 	  can't find the mouse.
> > 	  	o I read somewhere that I needed PS/2 support, but the
> > 		  prebuild kernel seams to have no PS/2 support.
>
> You mean the kernel from rfc822.org ? I dont think i included PS/2
> support as i dont run X.

 Yes, I mean the kernel from rfc822.org and no, it doesn't have PS/2 support
 could you please include PS/2 suppport on the next pre-built kernel? Then you
 would be able to use gpm :)

 Also, is there some TODO for the debian-mips port or something? When I get
 all this finaly working I may be able to do something useful.

 Thanks for a great job

 	Manuel

--
--- Manuel Estrada Sainz <ranty@debian.org>