XFree86 problems on an Indy

 Hello,

 I have installed debian-mips in and Indy and I have a couple of questions:

	o How do I use the mouse, I currently can't run X because they
	  can't find the mouse.
	  	o I read somewhere that I needed PS/2 support, but the
		  prebuild kernel seams to have no PS/2 support.
		o Even MAKEDEV knows nothing about psaux.
		o There is some kind of streams-mouse which I don't know
		  how to use.

	o Where are the sources of the prebuild kernel?, so I could build
	  it myself.

	o I am trying to build ssh and will probably try with some other
	  stuff, if I succed, what should I do to contribute the debs? I
	  guess mentioning it here and with a binary only NMU.

	o If this works debian will run on 4 Indy's (CPU: R4600 133MHz
	  RAM: 96MB) at Salamanca University (Spain) and I will try to
	  make them as available as posible the debian-mips port ( keep
	  in mind that I am just a student and may not be allowed to do
	  much).

 Thanks for a great job.

 	Manuel
--