Re: Cobalt RaQ 2

> Cobalt support has merged into the current Mips kernel CVS a couple
> of days ago - Check the linux-mips@oss.sgi.com list for that.
>
> There are currently only a little mips/mipsel packages available
> and we are in the middle of a possibly incompatible glibc transition
> (2.0.7 -> 2.2) so its all less than Alpha.

I've checked out the current CVS snapshot, but I can't get it
to compile.  I've got a chroot debian system set up on my cobalt,
but I'm missing a 'good' gcc or egcs.  Where can I find this stuff?

Also...  Is there a debian porting FAQ somewhere that tells everyone
what order to tackle the compiles in?

Mike

--
Mike Mattice