Re: Cobalt RaQ 2

On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 11:14:15AM -0400, Phil Steinke wrote:

> Greetings.. I'm interested in installing Debian on a RaQ 2.  I was wondering
> if anyone's done this before?
>
> If it's fresh ground, I can probably find some time to start on the effort.
> Get a kernel and base system working, try going from there...

Cobalt support has merged into the current Mips kernel CVS a couple
of days ago - Check the linux-mips@oss.sgi.com list for that.

There are currently only a little mips/mipsel packages available
and we are in the middle of a possibly incompatible glibc transition
(2.0.7 -> 2.2) so its all less than Alpha.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."