Re: HELP - package not arrived

On 25/11/22 21:54, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

You are not uploading to mentors, but to ftp-master, which will silently
discard your uploads.

You need to specify an upload target, since the default is ftp-master,
like so:
    dput mentors tomboy-ng_0.35-1_source.changes

OK, my dput.cf has "fqdn = mentors.debian.net", I assumed that was that was for.

I have just tried again, with the 'mentors' clause and it did say it was uploading to mentors, not ftp...

So, I assume my problem solved. I look back through my notes and I have recorded the command line Mattia quoted. Sigh ...

Thanks Mattia, Geert, and Hilmar, I was being driven to exasperation and it was all my fault !

And yep, Lorenzo, I want to upload to mentors, you guys would not want to trust me with upload rights after today !

Davo