HELP - package not arrived

Hi Mentors,

I reluctantly re posted my package to the mentors ftp site, just in case what ever is wrong has been fixed. But, still absolutely no response. No confirmation or rejection email, no item appearing on the "Recently Uploaded Packages" etc.

Is the something wrong ?  If so, why no announcement ?   If not, will some one PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong ? How I can diagnose this problem ?

I have in the past uploaded several packages, I am not totally new to this process.

David

Its now about 30 hours since I pushed a package (tomboy-ng) to Mentors (the repo, not the mailing list) via FTP.

But I have not had a response. No email, nothing appearing in my "Packages for Uploader" page, and the package does not appear on the Mentor's "Recently Uploaded Packages" page.

The .upload file says it went up there fine. I have checked that the package was correctly signed and with the right key, the same one linked to my Mentors account. Email addresses are working.

Should I be concerned ? If so, what would a concerned person do ? I am reluctant to re-upload unless someone says its an appropriate thing to do.

Thanks for any advice you may be able to offer.

Davo