Re: HELP - package not arrived

Thanks for answering Hilmar, I was really wondering what is happening !

On 25/11/22 19:05, Hilmar Preuße wrote:

Things like these could for example happen if your GPG expired or your
recently refreshed key did not make it into the keyring yet. Could this
be the case?

No, I don't think so Hilmar, I have checked my (debian) account, it has the same key as I am using to sign. I have checked the files and, yes, they are signed with that key. And its "expire never".

I have also checked that email I registered in my account works, that the one hard wired in that cert works. And, obviously, debut checks some of that before uploading too.

Davo