Re: Location for user installed plugin libraries and icons

Hello Jon,

which plugin manager are you talking about.

Each application providing plugins has its own mechanism to handle them.

So i don't understand what your conclusion is. So I want to know whether
my packages can be affected or benefit of it.

Regards

Mechtilde

--
Mechtilde Stehmann