Re: someone knows about https://archive.debian.net/

For the life of me I do not understand why this is in the Debian Live mailing list but a couple of things need clarifying, well I think they do anyway.

>>oh umm this are out of the main threat.. i want to use the archive.debian.net interface, that's all, i only have help from someone to restore, but i refuse that u said.. u are wrong, at the moment o wheeze, ejabbed was many years outdated!!!

I think you need to understand Debian's policy of not upgrading versions within a release. If the package you are referring to was "many years outdated" when wheezy (as testing) entered freeze  it would never be upgraded to a newer release in the regular or security repositories. It could, however, be upgraded in the backport repositories which I believe is what  Philipp mentioned.
well as i said, wheeze does not fit or work in my older but working very well hardware... and many of my many devices like zoran 36120 framegrabber are not included in recent kernels

Now that is out of the way I am still at a loss to work out why this is in the Debian live mailing list.

i asking for someone that can help to made and restore the site.. if u cannot or not can or not want, so well, pass... and thanks any way...