Re: Sigrok RFSs

Dear Andreas, Aaron,

On 03/16/2017 08:54 PM, Aaron Brady wrote:
>> OK, thx.
>> @Aaron, as you were/are also working on this, do you have any objection
>> if i set these RFA bugs to ITA for myself and start the
>> sponsoring/reviewing process of the uploaded packages [1] with Andreas
>> and anybody else who is interested?
>> Any comment from the electronics-devel side?
>>
>> Thanks for the help, regards,
>
> I have no objections, I just wanted to see a newer Sigrok in Debian.
> You seem further along with the process than I was.
>
> It's a pity to have duplicated effort but thanks, Dima, for your
> reviews of my packaging so far.
>
> Aaron
Thanks Aaron, and I'm also sorry for the duplicated efforts here!

@Andreas, i've set the corresponding bugs to ITA, and i think we can
start the review process at your convenience. I'm starting a separated
thread about that here at  debian-mentors.

Thanks in advance, regards,

Zoltan Gyarmati
https://zgyarmati.de