Re: Sigrok RFSs

Hi Zoltan,

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 03:32:42AM +0100, Zoltan Gyarmati wrote:
> Dear Mentors,
>
> at the beggining of the last week i submitted a couple of RFSs[1]
> regarding to the packages related to the sigrok[2] suite and its updates
> since the last version released to Debian.
>  I'll be the first to admit that it's rather big pile of stuff to review
> (we are talking about 6 source packages, also with soname upgrades and
> so on), and i also know that most of the DD community is busy with
> Stretch related tasks, but even then:
>  what else (beside uploading the updated packages and file the RFSs) can
> i do to ease the reviewing work and mainly to find a sponsor to provide
> the certainly needed guidence?

As far as I can see sigrok fits nicely into the Debian Science scope
and thus I'd recommend maintaining the packages in this team and sending
the RFPs on the relevant mailing list might make the right noise at the
right place.

If you are willing to understand the Debian Science tasks framework I
can offer Sponsering of Blends[3].

Hope this helps

       Andreas.

[3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB