Re: Pseudotransition

Hi,

>I haven't received an answer to the following query.  I'd appreciate if
>someone could help me decide whether I need to patch in upstream's
>missing SONAME bump or not.

the package is new, it has never been part of any Debian stable release,
and popcon reports a number ~10.

The answer is the same answer for this question:
do you really think somebody using testing in the last month could had installed
that library and linked a program using the changed symbols?

I would personally avoid an useless soname bump for this particular case.

G.