Re: Pseudotransition

Hello,

s/libghc-zxcvbn-dev/libghc-zxcvbn-c-dev/ in my previous message.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 02:24:40PM -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:
> libghc-zxcvbn-dev does not require any code changes to work with the
> new version of libzxcvbn: just a rebuild.

Spoke slightly too soon -- I'm not sure yet whether libghc-zxcvbn-dev
even needs a binNMU.  So it might be that there is an ABI break, but it
affects no packages in Debian -- would that still be violating the
freeze?

(To be specific: the ZxcvbnInfo struct, which is passed to the library's
interface function ZxcvbnMatch(), gained a new member.  But
libghc-zxcvbn-c-dev unconditionally passes a null pointer instead of a
pointer to a struct.)

--
Sean Whitton