Re: Call for review: Improving RFS template for mentors.debian.net

HI,

>>Thank you for feedback.

>>But I hadn't ever seen such tag.
>>https://mentors.debian.net/sponsor/rfs-howto
>
>There's no standard tag for this, and I don't think we need one.
>
>If there's no tag in the subject, then the upload is supposed to be

>"regular".

I bet to disagree sir :)
I personally think no tag might mean
- missing tag
- user forgot it
- regular upload.

Sometimes I like being explicit rather than implicit.
And I saw people using [update] [package refresh] [regular update]
tags.
I personally prefer an "Update" tag, rather than having users guess/invent
new words for something that is regular [1].

(I probably wont continue this discussion, I don't have a strong enough
opinion here, the above is all I can think/say on the matter ;) )

[1] https://xkcd.com/927