Re: pbuilder error

Hi,

>Hmmmm. I see your fixbadproxy config being copied, so I wonder whats up,
>but its quite obvious that the options didn't take effect at all as, as
>mentioned (in the quote), the first two are very noisy.

interestingly enough, it works on my machine, but it doesn't under pbuilder
chroots, even if it is being copied correctly :)

>I know, experts call it "placebo effect". ;)

lol true!

>[APT developer snip]

I fully trusted your statement even before, I usually blindly trust people answering
here, just I wanted you to write it down, to make it visible to future "googlings" :)

>It probably was a bad idea to use such a catchy option name for such
>a limited purpose code… or perhaps it a very clever april fouls joke
>– who could tell the difference…

yep indeed, the date is suspicious enough ;)

thanks David for the nice followup!

have a nice day,

Gianfranco