Call for review: Improving RFS template for mentors.debian.net

Hi, all

About 2 month ago,  I wrote a small patch for mentors.debian.net (debexpo)

Here is the actual pull request for it.
  https://github.com/debexpo/debexpo/pull/35

This PR is written to solve some glitches about RFS template.
I'm happy if this PR is merged because it is useful for user of mentors.d.n

Screenshot shows what I really want to improve it:
https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/225841/16355705/783ffcec-3afa-11e6-8d8e-a69aedce152a.png

Here is the detail about above PR. It improves the following situation.

Before:

* Do not just copy&paste RFS template and send it because there are still 2 spaces left.
  (We need to recall that this is command mail!)
* There are many "fill in ...", for example, upstream author, license, url, package name,
recent changelog and so on.

After:
* Just click mailto: link for it
* Filled in more entry by fetching information from debian/control or
  debian/changelog and so on.

@paulproteus who is a one of developer of debexpo - said that he would review it,
 but I guess that he is very busy and can't afford to review it.

NOTE:
It requires python-debian 0.1.23 or later. wheezy provides python-debian 0.1.21, so
It seems that package upgrade is needed on mentors.d.n.
(jessie provides python-debian 0.1.27)

--
Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>