Re: a few questions on ITP shadowsocks-libev before formal RFS

Hi,

>> you already are a DM, you need the guest account, but it isn't requested

>> for collab-maint access
>
>You mean guest account of porterbox, right?
>I already applied, and got approved. It's for debug FTBFS of libcork
>on s390x/ppc64/sparc64.
>
>For access collab-maint, guest account of alioth is enough.
>Two co-maintainers already have it. So it's cleared here.

wonderful.

>Thanks for your help!
>I'll push the commits when the upload is done.

ack ok!
>I get it.
>I'll ask them later.

wonderful!
in the meanwhile they can git commit, git format-patch -1 and git-send-email patches to you :)
(not the best workflow, I know)

git send-email --to youemail@domain.com 0001-whatever.patch
>You're so kind!

>I'll let you know when I need more. Thank you!

wonderful!

Gianfranco